Friday, April 10, 2009

Thing #9

I've started the wiki! I'm not completely sure of the purpose of a wiki, but I'm learning. I've been able to load the content and create the table of contents. That was the hardest thing! I thought it would be easy, but nope!! I had loaded the page first then put in the TOC and I had to reload everything after putting the TOC in.

I was able to visit the sandbox, but until I'm given complete access, I won't be able to visit all of the site.

The site that I created is The Wikiroyale. Feel free to browse the wiki and I'm not sure if anyone can post anything or comment just yet. I'm working on that.

1 comment:

  1. A wiki is a collaborative work space/web page. Any time that you want to have a web page that you want other people to be able to edit, you would use a wiki. For example, all of our library policies and procedures are now on a wiki. All of the librarians can view the information, and the Library Services staff can make changes to the content of the site as necessary.

    ReplyDelete